Re: GNOME 3.20 dropped support for tap-to-click?

Am 15.06.2016 um 10:52 schrieb Klitos Giannakopoulos:
> Removing xserver-xorg-input-synaptics on my system would remove a bunch
> of useful things including gnome, libreoffice, etc The dependency to
> xserver-xorg-input-all if it is not now needed could be removed to avoid
> this.
> As a temporary workaround I deleted the file
> /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/70-synaptics.conf

This file will come back whenever there is an update of the synaptics
package.

A more permanent workaround is to copy
/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/60-libinput.conf to
/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/80-libinput.conf

The higher number will ensure it overrides 70-synaptics.conf.

Regards,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?