Re: [SOLVED] Touchpad, audio, and wifi not working

On Friday 10 June 2016 13:59:21 Zachary Tretter wrote:
> Like this? (attempting to change subject)

This isn't very informative - and there doesn't seem to be a thread attached.

I imagine taht you may intend itr as an answer to yoru own:
[🔎] CALSqx8aZ6J=NT3MweLvAZzKxuAPK0McQowDtifNXzRApfo1QaA@mail.gmail.com">https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/[🔎] CALSqx8aZ6J=NT3MweLvAZzKxuAPK0McQowDtifNXzRApfo1QaA@mail.gmail.com

At which rate:

"Like this?"
No.  You should leave it attached to the thread so that it makes some sense
even if someone hasn't recently read that thead.  And just add "SOLVED" to
the subject line in the way you have done.  You should just have changed the
subject to th email in which you announced that it had worked, like so:
SUBJECT:  SOLVED was Re: Touchpad, audio, and wifi not working