Re: non-functioning cds

On Saturday 11 June 2016 11:28:14 Shailesh Pundlik wrote:
> I wrote to the e-mail address given by you but
> have not received any reply yet.

I'm not sure who or where you mean by "you".  You certainly haven't emailed
me!  Assuming that Thomas is correct when he says "I assume you mean
  https://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/";, there are three Indian vendors, all of
whom have websites.  Why were you emailing and what were you asking?  The
easiest way to buy CDs would seem to be to go to the relevant web-site.

You could always try emailing one of the two you haven't already emailed, if
you were asking some other question.

Lisi