Re: Use of attachments

Gary Roach composed on 2016-04-07 16:03 (UTC-0700):

I have tried to use an attachment to this site a couple of times and the
email seems to go into a black hole. Are attachments not allowed on this
site? I not, how do I pass along things like screen shots. Im using
icedove email client.

One option is to install Apache, then put a link in your post so that only those who care to see it need consume the bandwidth required. For others, the pastebins do well enough.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/