Re: What is cisco-sccp?

On 4/3/16, Gábor Hársfalvi <hgabi84@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Gábor Hársfalvi <hgabi84@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Sorry - I mean it for that ->
>>
>> > 2000/udp Cisco SCCP (Skinny)
>> > <
>> https://hu.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Skinny_Client_Control_Protocol&action=edit&redlink=1
>>
>> Use "netstat -lupn | grep :2000" as root to get the process listening on
>> UDP port 2000.
>
> After run that as root nothing message.

Cisco's own website has a page titled "TCP and UDP Ports Used by Cisco
CallManager 3.3":

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/43881-ccm-tcp-udp-ports.html

That's all I know about it. It was found via an Internet search on
keywords picked from this thread. Just hoping that lead sheds some
light on it or at least leads to something else on their website that
explains why you're seeing what you've found..

PS What I did see but don't know if I'm understanding correctly is
that CSSP / IP Phone reference on that Cisco page. A different quick
search without clicking on any pages shows multiple references to VOIP
and VOIP capable computers. Mentioning that in case that tickles any
memory of using that feature with something. :)

Cindy :)

--
Cindy-Sue Causey

* runs with duct tape *