Re: Grossly OT - WW2 start

On Wed, 30 Mar 2016 00:37:05 +0200
deloptes <deloptes@gmail.com> wrote:

> Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI wrote:
>
> > ISTR that occupation was over with the re-unification of Germany in
> > October 1990.
>
> Yes for the Soviet Union but not for the USA ;-)
>
> It's not conspiracy - just check the facts. There is nothing signed from USA
> part.

I agree that the US is still occupying Germany- but not for the reasons you do. You are relying on the lack of an official withdrawal treaty as evidence of the fact that the US still has a military presence in Germany, which is rather contorted logic.

The fact is, the US has over 50,000 troops stationed on German soil. The occupation continues, my friend.