Re: weak repository key

Daniel Schröter <d.schroeter@gmx.de> wrote:

> I still have the problem. Someone else too?

Well, Google has not fixed this, so of course you still have the
problem. But there is _nothing_ Debian can do here.

The bug is at
<https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=596074> and has
not seen much action.

But since Ubuntu Xenial 16.04 will release with an apt version also
showing this warning, I guess this will get a lot more traction as soon
as Xenial is released because a lot more "normal" people will then get
the warning and not just people running Debian Testing/Unstable or
Beta-Versions of Ubuntu.

Grüße,
Sven.

--