Re: cd as much as possible

> NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE
>

> IMPORTANT:  debian is famous for having like 5 different "delete all /tmp/
> files" in it's startup scripts (boot time, runlevel)
>
> you might very well NOT wish to keep any of your hard sweat in a place that
> might by surprise be automatically deleted
>
> NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE

The tmp/issues directory I was talking about is under my home
directory which is totally under my control. They do not get deleted
unless I specifically remove them. I think you are confusing it with
/tmp/ which is under root directory (/).

raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi | http://raju.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Blog