Re: DEBIAN / INSTALLATION / BUBLE BUG ...

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 11:36 PM Maurice Raucy <maurice.raucy@free.fr> wrote:
Hello,

PLEASE : should be possible for you to fix the problem ( 8-) ) described above to avoid a "Primitive" power down of a PC if people cannot load the microcode file "iwlwifi-3945-2.ucode" ???

This is a user mailing list, not a development team list. Not likely anyone here is going to fix the problem.

I think you should file a bug report using the reportbug tool -- the main question is against which package should you file it. I'd suggest either the package containing the firmware, the package containing the driver, or maybe a package for the installer if there is such a thing. Perhaps other members of this list can make a better suggestion of which package the bug should be filed against.

Mark