Fonts appearing with evince but not okular

Hello,

On my Debian unstable system, I have a document which evince displays
correctly, but for which okular does not display much of the
text. This strikes me as odd, since (as I understand it) both
ultimately use the poppler back end, correct?

'gv' also displays the document correctly.

Unfortunately I can't share the document, as it is my credit card
bill. Below is the output from pdffonts and pdfinfo. Any guidance? How
can I get sufficient info to file a bug?

Many thanks,
	Dylan Thurston

% pdfinfo 201511.pdf
Title:
Creator:
Producer:       Actuate Document Transform - 5.1.12
CreationDate:   Mon Jan  4 19:04:03 2016
ModDate:        Mon Jan  4 19:04:03 2016
Tagged:         no
UserProperties: no
Suspects:       no
Form:           none
JavaScript:     no
Pages:          4
Encrypted:      no
Page size:      612 x 1008 pts
Page rot:       0
File size:      354623 bytes
Optimized:      no
PDF version:    1.4
% pdffonts 201511.pdf
name                                 type              encoding         emb sub uni object ID
[none]                               Type 3            Custom           yes no  yes     39  0
[none]                               Type 3            Custom           yes no  yes     38  0
[none]                               Type 3            Custom           yes no  yes     34  0
Helvetica-Bold                       Type 1            WinAnsi          no  no  no      40  0
[none]                               Type 3            Custom           yes no  yes     76  0