systemd + mkdir

Hello,

I have some errors with systemd and php5-fpm.
I want to create a dir /var/run/php5-fpm where I can place my sockets.

With the old sysv-init all is fine I just add a "mkdir" in it.

In systemd there is a bit different.
I try ExecStartPre=/bin/mkdir ... but always get errors that the socket
cant be created. (No such file and directory) /var/run/php5-fpm is not
created.

Now i try to use the ExecStartPre=/usr/lib/php5/php5-fpm-checkconf and
put my mkdir in there but it seems that this script isn't also working.

can someone please try it?
I use systemd 215-17+deb8u3

thanks a lot.