Invisible icon of Iceweasel

I'm don't know what package is a source of problem. Because this, ask
there. Debian Stretch (current testing) with Mint DE. Applications
menu->Internet->drag Iceweasel icon from menu to somewhere.
What I'm except: Iceweasel icon near mouse cursor, when I'm drag icon somewhere.
What I'm got: little while corner near mouse cursor. Probably, part of
Iceweasel icon. Other parts of icon become invisible.
If I'm drag any other icon, this bug don't appeared.
PS Yes, apt-get update;apt-get upgrade is done.