Re: Current stability of Debian testing?

On 03/02/2016 02:45 PM, Sven Hartge wrote:
> People just doing a blind "apt dist-upgrade" every day without knowing
> what happens, why it happens and how to fix the emerging problems will
> have a very bad time using Testing, because there will be a day where an
> innocent "apt dist-upgrade" removes half their packages.

Doesn't it exist any "extensions" to apt that checks for reported bugs?
I'm aware that I've to check for eventual bugs if I'm going with testing
and not doing any blind aptitude dist-upgrade. Btw, where is the best
place to check for problems? I subscribe to the testing mailing list,
but it doesn't have much activity. Is the problems so few, or is the
problems discussed elsewhere?