Package Pinning Question: Pin Dovecot 1.2 during upgrade from Squeeze to Wheezy

Hi,

Debian Wheeze onwards comes with a default installation of Dovecot 2.  An upgrade from Squeeze to Wheezy would upgrade Dovecot 1.2 -> 2.2.

When I upgrade a Squeeze server to Wheezy, how could I keep Dovecot 1.2? Could I by Pinning the package?

Many thanks, Soph.

P.S I have posted here because this a Debian package specific question and not a Dovecot specific question.