Re: Do have programs have poor documentation? (was ... Re: Why? -- "A Modest Proposal")

On Saturday 31 December 2016 08:48:09 Xen wrote:
> Oh and yes, mentioning someone else's behaviour to another person is not
> an ad hominem attack Catherine.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ad+homonem&oq=ad+homonem&aqs=chrome..69i57.3014j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

How can something which attacks a named person by name NOT be ad hominem??

Can we all agree to ignore this clown?

Yes, I know, I am not good at it.

His attacks on me and Catherine may or may not be justified (and I would like
to think that we are both significantly better writers than he is), but they
are certainly ad hominem and OT.

Lisi