Re: Problem adding lines to /etc/fstab

Actually, I've never really understood the labeling business (another
case of exemplary documentation), so I use the actual device names
unless the OS labels them and generates the fstab entries for me.

John L. Ries              |
Salford Systems           |
Phone: (619)543-8880 x107 |
or     (435)867-8885      |