A Linux ebook quick launcher - looking for testers and feedback

Hello,

I wrote a piece of software for Linux and or Debian and I am looking for testers and of course feedback.

In particular, it is about a ebook quick launcher application called "KISS Ebook" or kisslib in short, which is right now in development.

Its not a viewer of any kind, its simply purpose is, to quickly navigate through ebooks in a table view and launch any application connected to the ebook format - which can be set up on demand.

Supported ebook file types are:
- PDF
- EPUB
- MOBI
- CHM

The original problem, why I wrote this application:
Most ebook viewers dont care much about organizing your ebooks, you can view then just fine or start reading at the place where you left of - like "evince" in example.

But they dont support organizing your ebooks in a KISS (keep it simple and stupid) way.

Thats where kisslib comes into place.

kisslib let you define starting applications and lauch the ebook format, like .pdf, with a particular viewer of choice.

Like middle ware, but with some ability to label and search your ebooks.

The project is under development, but I thought it might be of interest as it is already in a usable state.

Its using GTK3 as a UI framework, sqlite3 as database storage and libzip for handling the EPUB format.
And its written in pure C.

Screenshots and further information can be found at:
Gallery: https://www.picflash.org/gallery.php?id=9RGDIIE7K8 (latest screenshots first)

Github: https://github.com/jrie/kisslib (Usage, Features, Compilation)

I would love to get your feedback about KISS Ebook.

Jan