Re: chgrp with user

deloptes schreef op 27-12-2016 21:05:

You are an i**ot I would immediately fire. Start reading the interfaces and using the programs as designed. If you want to do things your own way I do
not want to know about it.

Nobody asked you about it. You should stop feeling addressed as if you were the sole person on this thread or this mailing list. I did not explicitly address you and so you should not act as if I did.

You are the idiot that thinks you are special or something. Now be gone.

You keep insisting doing wrong things. If you use mediawiki, you do not need
write access as a user. Leave this to the system and use the interface
and/or tools provided.

Same here. Wrong does not exist. You are an idiot that does not know the distinction between wrong as in "the wrong thing to do" and wrong as in "the wrong solution to a problem".