olivetti pcs 42P

hello i need help about of my computer olivetti pcs 42P because when y start it

When I turn it on it leads me to a paguine that tells me that I have to insert a disk with drivers I have a bag full of floppy disks of that type are drivers of windows 95 well there are manyisimos the case is that I have tried them all and everyone tells me That are not bleats or not reads nothing so I would like that if you can help me since I do not know much this world of informatic

PS: I do not know anything about how to use this computer since my grandfather gave it to me and since he did not know how to use it, he was raising dust because of its disuse