Re: Building error_XORP

On 12/26/16, BHAVIKA JOSHI <15mece03@nirmauni.ac.in> wrote:
> Hey,

Howdy! :)

> I am Bhavika Joshi, Currently working on XORP, I am trying to build XORP in
> ubuntu 14.04 but I found error in XRL package interface in
> cli_processor.xif file.
>
> I attached the log file of error what i found while building the scons.
>
> Please kindly help me for solving this bug.

In the meantime of a final post-edit on a MILE LONG (positive) comment
this provoked, an observation:

Searches I naturally performed on the OP's inquiry KEEP bringing up the word....

DEBIAN....

When DEBIAN is *NOT* one of the keywords used to generate those search results.

Some search results I received back were extremely limited, <10 pages
returned, without even opening up and including whatever may be in the
OP's file attachment so......

*hm*

2017 is coming up hard and fast.. I am so ready... for a reboot on all of it.

Just thinking out loud for the immediate record... *grin*

Cindy :)

--
Cindy-Sue Causey

* !! Jingle-Jingle-Jingle !! *