spam complaint

Sent from ProtonMail mobile

-------- Original Message --------
On 2016年12月21日 下午11:54, Oleg Pykhalov wrote:

deloptes <deloptes@gmail.com> writes:

> I have an older notebook with ATI. (Actually I gave it to a friend) Recently
> I updated to OS is ubuntu 16.04 from 12.x.
>
> glxgears looks good, but after installing later firefox when watching some
> YT it slows down and video breaks. even lowering quality to 360 is not very
> good.
>
> I installed older version of FF and it was much better but still not good.
>
> Do you have any idea how I can improve this?
>
> thanks

I like to use https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/open-with
with mpv.

So you want to install mpv and open-with addon.

Then add an item in open-with configuration with COMMAND path to
/usr/bin/mpv

To disable massive log output in journalctl add ARGUMENTS in open-with
to mpv
--msg-level=all=no