Re: Why I can not install software on debian easily?

john cusey wrote:

> Why I can not download a .deb file, click it and it installs?
>

> I tried to install opera on Debian.
>

> I have computer science degree and I still trying to do this.

LoL

> I know nobody will read this email.

LoL^2

> Time to go back to Windows.

LoL^3

What I find most disturbing nowdays is that people forget to read and
learn/study. They expect to accomplish each task in the time (or while)
they type a message in twitter. Unfortunately this is pushed at
universities as well.
Even in windows you are not allowed to install software like that. If you
are smart windows user, you would never use the admin account for your
working account.
With your attitude you qualify for management (irony)

regards