Need Linux chathelp for making network manager work

Hi,
I messed up my configuration by trying to revert a apt-get autoremove.
Finally I think I have a lot of broken packages / dependecies. Synaptic does not start up anymore. I also use apt-get and I understand (now) this is a problem for autoremove.
Anyway I think i can not solve this in a thread that is why I am asking for a chat probably in the debian forum on freenode.net

Anyone?
By the way I am resident of Waspik nearby Waalwijk in the Netherlands. I'ld like to get to know some linux / debian users.

Thanks.

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com