sudo + gpg - howto?

I have gpg-encrypted backups made by amanda (gnutar).
Decrypting was done by call gpg with --passphrase-fd option.

Recently I have to see some backup contensts
and as usual I wrote:
sudo amrecover ...
but without success.
Some investigation suggests that gpg-agent started as 'backup' user
1. completely ignores passphrase-fd/passphrase-file option.
2. cannot run pinentry (my guess is that tty is owned by user kjonca and
pinentry should be as user backup)

So my questions are:
1. is it possible to use passphrase-fd/passphrase-file options?
2. if not, how can I configure gpg/gpgagen/sudo/whatever in order to
enter passphrase as sudo target  user?
KJ

--
http://stopstopnop.pl/stop_stopnop.pl_o_nas.html
można nie mieć nawet żadnego sensownego argumentu, a dzięki odpowiedniej