Re: Desktop notifications?

Reco [2016-11-18 11:03:31+03] wrote:

> For your notification to work you need to define the correct value of
> DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS environment variable for your backup script.

That is the kind of information I wanted. I had assumed, perhaps
naively, that desktop notification system would automatically just work:
easily send notifications on any desktop sessions that are available at
the moment. Well, not quite, but I learned new things anyway. Thanks.

--
/// Teemu Likonen   - .-..   <https://github.com/tlikonen> //
// PGP: 4E10 55DC 84E9 DFF6 13D7 8557 719D 69D3 2453 9450 ///