Re: Distinguishing between hardware, software, and operator induced symptoms

On 11/18/2016 8:25 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:
[snip]
    I have a typical collection of diagnostic CD/DVDs from which
I can create
    equivalent iso files. I have a vague recollection of a
procedure to put GRUB
    [or was it LILO?] on a bootable flash drive with multiple iso
files and being
    able to choose which to boot. Ring any bells? Suggested
search terms?

Upon hitting send recognized obvious search terms ;/
Checking multiple hits.
If anyone has a favorite, I am interested.