Re: Why? -- "A Modest Proposal"

On Thursday, November 17, 2016 12:52:41 PM John L. Ries wrote:
> that freely available code (programmers would much rather program than
> document their work, which is why making one's code self-documenting is
> always a plus).

Just out of curiosity, have you ever seen or written self-documenting code
that was really self documenting?  Anything I've ever seen of that ilk might
have been self-documenting to another coder, but not to a normal person.

But, if there is such a thing, I'd like to see it.

(You don't have to mention Knuth's literate programming--I don't think that is
what most people call self-documenting, but, it can do a pretty good job.)