Re: Kicad Installation Issue Regard Of 4.0.4 Its Only Install 4.0.2 In Debian Jessie 8.5

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 11:24 AM, ARAVIND B KUMAR
<aravind.aravind892@gmail.com> wrote:

> We Are Try To Install Kicad 4.0.4 In Debain Jessie 8.5 But It Only Install
> 4.0.2 Can You Please Help Us How To Install Kicad 4.0.4 In Debian Jessie 8.5
> We Are Try To Build And We Try Using PPA But It Install Only Kicad 4.0.2

Please contact the person who made the kicad 4.0.2 version. If you are
using the official Debian backport of kicad, then that person will be
listed on this page, search for kicad in it:

https://backports.debian.org/changes/jessie-backports.html

--
bye,
pabs