Re: xorriso: listing files+offsets in an ISO9660 image w/o RockRidge

Hi,

two hours ago, i sent the mail below as reply to
Subject line was:
  LDO_SUBSCRIBER, was Re: xorriso: listing files+offsets in an ISO9660 image w/o RockRidge
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 12:59:10 +0100

But it did not arrive in my mailbox and does not show up in the archive.

So another try. This time with the thread's original subject line.

Jonathan Dowland wrote:
> I've never heard of LDO_SUBSCRIBER, but I am subscribed

My mails (and those of most other regular posters) have it in their
X-Spam-Status when they arrive in my mailbox something like:

      RP_MATCHES_RCVD autolearn=unavailable
      autolearn_force=no version=3.4.0

The word "LDOSUBSCRIBER" seems to be the indication for a sunscribed
sender.

The headers in mails from you look like:

      RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
      version=3.4.0

My best theory for now is that your @debian.org sender address is processed
differently from other @domain addresses.

> (I put something like that in my signature to make things clear, but
> I guess most people don't get that far)

At least not when technical eagerness has taken over. :))

Have a nice day :)

Thomas