can't reboot

I've been hvaving trouble for over a month, I can't boot the same system twice.
I replaced a hardrive because it was suggested the problem was a hard drive,
but now, with a brand spanking new hard drive, any time Ihave to halt the system and boot it back up.
 end up waiting an hour for the 2TB disk to be fscked, and then get dumped to a root terminal.
The last time, 17 days ago, I believe, I managed to get the new HDD to boot after multiple fsckings with gparted from a live disk, which I'm about to repeat,
so i can get back into the system I've been building, customizing, and installing all my favourite dev tools and stuff on for almost 3 weeks
Just now, trying to reboot, the only thing that looked amiss before the fscking and root prompt,
was something about failure to load kernel modules, whereas on prior attempts, the only errors I could see
were about corrupted file systems, which would explain all the fscking, perhaps.
The system fsaked itself after the module failure notice, too..
I'm hoping some fskcking will get me back up.
But Aiḿ getting real tired of goint through this stuff everytime I need to reboot.
What happens when there's a power failure? I have to waste half the next day doing multiple fsckings?
Preposterous.
I swear I've never had mor e trouble with Debian than I keep having with Jessie/Systemd.
troubles mounting my android phone, trouble with sound suddenly deciding not to work, and
complete failure to reboot. It's dismaying ,disheartening, and infuriating.
"Stable" used to mean "rock-solid"If I have to reinstall one more time, I'm likely to install fedora or something.
I'm writing from the gmx webmail, on a live cd system right now.
Oh...and sound is working from the live cd (but I'd better go mention that on the appropriate thread)...

Tony

--
http://www.tonybaldwin.me
All Tony, all the time!