Strange crontab message regarding execle

I user testing/sid and do regular dist-upgrades.  Sometime last week these messages started to appear regarding one of my crontab-entries:

Subject: Cron <js@sitasie> /usr/bin/fetchmail -L ~/.procmail/log > /dev/null 2>&1

/bin/sh# Edit this file to introduce tasks to be run by cron.#: execle: No such file or directory

The crontab entry looks like this:

*/5 * * * 1-5 /usr/bin/fetchmail -L ~/.procmail/log > /dev/null 2>&1

and was used like this for several years.

Which file is the message referring to?  I have search for execle on my system and installed gnulib which contains execle.texi in the documentation - the only package where apt-file search  could find execle except for manpages-packages.

Regards
Johann

--
Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself,
my lips will praise you.  (Psalm 63:3)