Re: url redirected in chrome/chromium, but working fine, according to ping/traceroute, lynx, w3m, iceweasel.

On 10/09/2016 07:23 AM, Richard Hector wrote:
On 10/10/16 00:20, Tony Baldwin wrote:
What country is .me? here in th US, of course, it could be the State of
Maine.

Montenegro, apparently. According to a quick web search ;-)

Richard

Thanks, I was curious, couldn't think of anything, all the Ms I could think of were thins like Maroc, Moçambique, Macao, and the like, where .ma, .mc, .mo, or some such think would make more sense. I kind of think Montenegro should be .Mn, really (or that for the US stat of Minnesota).
Tony

--
http://tonybaldwin.me
all tony, all the time