Re: Synaptic NMU upload in testing

On Sat, 8 Oct 2016 20:05:53 -0400
kamaraju kusumanchi <raju.mailinglists@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello kamaraju,

>It is working fine for me.

A sort of 'good news / bad news' scenario:  Good news for you, bad news
for me.

In any case, thanks for letting me know.  It's useful.

> % dpkg -l libxapian30 synaptic | grep ^ii
>ii  libxapian30:amd64 1.4.0-2      amd64        Search engine library
>ii  synaptic          0.83+nmu1    amd64        Graphical package

Same.

I have similar to lines yours in sources.list, too.

> % su-to-root -X -c synaptic

The same.

So, this points to a local problem, it seems.  I tried installing
xapian-tools (I don't routinely install suggests/recommends), no change.

Frankly, I've no idea where to go from here.

Thanks again for replying.

--
 Regards  _
We don't need no-one to tell us what's right or wrong