Re: mc using nano when vim.tiny is my default editor?

Almost forgot: in mc's "Options" drop-down menu, uncheck "Use internal editor."

(My taste is to use mc's internal viewer, so I leave that box checked.)

--
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is