Best Ultrabook for Debian

Hi all,

I am aware of the h-node project, as well as the linux-desktop, and the Debian's hardware wiki page. However, they are not quite specific about Ultrabooks at all.

Ultrabooks are arguably the trend in PCs (if not cellphones), and we all aim for lighter and better hardware. I would like to be able to: bull the ultrabook directly from within US (preferably through Internet), install (or pre-installed) Debian testing and all the necessary *free* hardware drivers and firmwares, and use every hardware that comes with it (wireless card, graphics, touch-screen, touchpad etc.) to the extent that the manufacturer supports (for other platforms).

Is there such a ultrabook model yet? If so, what are our models that allow us to use (as much) free software to get the best user experience?

Ultrabook as defined by Intel (see Wikipedia [1]).

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultrabook

Best,
Hörmet
He who is worthy to receive his days and nights is worthy to receive all
else from you (and me).
                                                 -- The Prophet, Gibran Kahlil