Re: Problems with upgrade from Wheezy to Jessie

On Sun, 2 Oct 2016 19:29:12 +0200, you wrote:

>what is your hadware?
>graphic card?
>and did you have any drivers or firmware for this? like firmware free or non-free, or drivers for nvidia, or amd etc.

It's an eMachines desktop which was originally supplied with Windows
7. I wiped Windows and loaded on Wheezy from a live DVD. The CPU is an
Athlon II x2 220 @ 800 MHz. The graphics (on the motherboard) is a
GeForce 6150 SE nForce 430 rev a2. Looking at the output from a
dpkg -l there's no mention of any of the packages you list above. When
I installed Wheezy for my wife, I basically just accepted defaults, so
anything which has been loaded was loaded by the installer.

I can send you the full output from dpkg -l if you wish, just ask.

Brian.