faailure to use repportbug to submit following problem :(

Hello,

I have patiently submitted, resubmitted and submitted again. This bug is DEFINITELY a security issue. Also, it seems quite odd that a 'stable' release has such an easy to find bug in the basic operation of the OS. I am NOT a software developer by any means. Also, this is not a 'criticism', rather, it is a statement of my surprise. The following is the bug report I wrote the second time, as the fist one did not include my answers in it and I didn't know where it was to be found. I have seen a similar report to this on line, I certainly hope that you will find the information useful.

Here it is: