Re: Need a tutorial

Hi,

Greg Wooledge wrote:
> > I know nothing about this "cme" either.

You will love the first statement in its man page :)~

       cme - Check or edit configuration data with Config::Model

It invites us all to participate in improvement

   FEEDBACKS
       Feedback from users are highly desired.
   AUTHOR
       Dominique Dumont

Bob Bernstein wrote.
> Yes. Qu'est-que "cme?"

I guess perl docs can give info additional to the man page.
  http://search.cpan.org/dist/Config-Model/lib/Config/Model.pm
says

  "Config::Model - Create tools to validate, migrate and edit configuration
   files."
  "Config::Model enables a project developer to provide an interactive
   configuration editor (graphical, curses based or plain terminal) to
   users."

Obviously it knows several file formats and even the file names
which it shall operate on.
For me it checks my Debian packaging preparations by

  cme check dpkg

(Zero answer is good answer, then.)

Have a nice day :)

Thomas