Re: My XFCE4 Desktop

Nice image.

One of the things I can do on XFCE-desktop that I could not find an easy way to do on the other desktop environments (I have tried Gnome, Cinnamon, Mate and maybe KDE), is to have a different background image for every monitor and that I can change image at a specified time.  So I have a diectory with many images which randomly become my background image every two minutes as my settings is at the moment.

Regards
Johann

--
Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself,
my lips will praise you.  (Psalm 63:3)