Re: Failed to execute child process (no such file or directory) ...

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 05:20:31PM +0200, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
> You could put a script into /usr/bin (where it will be found, i hope),
> let it print the PATH to a file, bind it to a key combination, and
> look what it writes into the file:
>   #!/bin/sh
>   echo "$PATH" >/tmp/my_openbox_test_for_PATH

Or you can use  ps eww -p "$(pgrep openbox)"  (or directly substitute
the PID you want in case that command substitution is wrong; it works
for me with fvwm).  The PATH should be visible in the process's
environment as displayed by ps.  There may be a lot of noise to filter
out, of course.