Re: Very hard to find MD5 checksum of Debian CDs!

TLDR: links to pertinent bug reports:

#381555 - http://www.debian.org/CD/netinst/ : add link to iso md5 cheksum
 bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=381555

#640054 - Download pages should have prominent links to image verification instructions
 bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=640054

#612116 - www.debian.org: /CD/ should now redirect to the new /distrib/
 bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=612116