Primary and secondary school education in free software

Howdy all,

Does anyone know people skilled in education curricula – teachers and
those who write such curricula – also passionate about software freedom?

I am wanting to find people skilled in producing primary and secondary
school curricula, who would be interested in working to make material
that uses only free software while teaching computing skills to school
children.

The intent is to teach technology skills (e.g. computer programming,
online collaboration) in a manner that schools will find valuable and
easily adopted, while diligently avoiding any dependence on non-free
platforms or technologies.

I know that there must be many people passionate about the issue who
would read this, but I'm particularly looking for people whose
profession is to make such material *and* who have this interest.

--
 \      “It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh |
  `\                                        at that man.” —Jack Handey |