Re: Sound on jessie

hi alan,

install synaptic if you haven't allready done so.
do 'sudo synaptic' and search for 'alsa' and install (as root) alsa-base alsa-tools the alsa-toolsgui and the aslsamixergui. this last package give you some useful possibilities. and in my humble opimion, please get rid of pulse-audio. for me that program is and was allways a nuisance. good luck!

steef

groningen, the netherlands