Re: Windows

On Friday 16 September 2016 09:34:56 Joe wrote:
> The same way you do in any medium-heavyweight Linux DE.

No, that is not how I do it in Linux, and having to do it that cumbersome way
in Windows  and sometimes LibreOffice is a constant minor niggle.

In Linux, I sweep the mouse over what I want to copy to select it, then go to
where I want to paste it and middle click.  On a two button mouse press both
buttons simultaneously.

In my DE that even works in the terminal.

Lisi