bug - nvidia related

Hello. I am unsure which package is it related to and how to properly summit a bug report. I think it may be nvidia-drivers, xserver-xorg-video-nvidia or nvidia-kernel-dkms.

I am running stretch. Yesterday I was updating the packages (900+), including xserver, kernel (4.3 -> 4.6) and nvidia-drivers
After reboot, the screen was black. After some time I realized that this is a problem with nvidia modules - they name changed so there is a -current- in the middle of the name.

The solution was available in /etc/nvidia/nvidia-modprobe.conf, however it was not linked/copied to /etc/modprobe.d/ and no information about need to link it by hand was provided

Sincerely
JKulpa
--
Politechnika Warszawska                 Warsaw University of Technology
Instytut Systemów Elektronicznych       Institute of Electronic Systems

http://ztr.ise.pw.edu.pl/
Tel: +48 22 2343672
Fax: +48 22 8252300