Re: google-chrome-stable vs. chromium

On Thu, 15 Sep 2016, Eduardo Quagliato wrote:

google-chrome-stable: Google's package, with its proprietary
software in it (like flash and other things alike);
chromium: Open-source project from which Google drawn its
source (refer to http://www.chromium.org/);

Thanks. Concise. I think I get it.

If want to use netflix and things like that [...]

Aha. That describes me to a tee. Now, I put a premium on things that "just work."

--
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is