mount problems

Suddenly I can't mount my 2nd hdd, it's been fine, but after a reboot today, I get I/O errors trying to mount the two partitions on it with this script:
#!/bin/bash

if [ $(whoami) != "root" ]; then
	echo "must be root, bitch"
	exit
else
	mount /media/win7
	mount /media/winhome
	echo "mounted, sir."
fi
ls /media/winhome/
ls /media/win7/
exit

Which worked flawlessly not long ago,
although, I have to say recently I've been able to simply mount these partitions in pcmanfm
Definitely something weird going on:
[501][tony.deathstar: media]$ ls -la
ls: cannot access winhome: Input/output error
ls: cannot access myown: Permission denied
ls: cannot access win7: Input/output error
total 16
drwxr-xr-x  7 root root 4096 Sep  5 13:55 .
drwxr-xr-x 24 root root 4096 Jul  9  2015 ..
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root 4096 Oct 13  2012 cardreader
d?????????  ? ?    ?       ?            ? myown
drwx------  3 tony root 4096 Sep 10 13:04 tony
d?????????  ? ?    ?       ?            ? winhome
[502][tony.deathstar: media]$ su

How can I remove these corrupted inodes and redo my mounting stuff?
I do recall there is a way to make it so I can delete them, when I had troubles with bad inodes on a server due to improper use of logrotate allowing my server to become overloaded with empty logs that were bad inodes, but I do not recall what that method is.

Thanks,
Tony
--
http://tonybaldwin.me