Re: FireFox broken, sends no data to paypal on payment screen.

On Wed, 7 Sep 2016 18:36:27 -0400
Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:

> > Your connection is not secure
> >
> > The website tried to negotiate an inadequate level of security.
> >
> > www.youtube.com uses security technology that is outdated and
> > vulnerable to attack. An attacker could easily reveal information
> > which you thought to be safe. The website administrator will need to
> > fix the server first before you can visit the site.
> >
> > Error code: NS_ERROR_NET_INADEQUATE_SECURITY
>
> I am not getting any reported error.

Yes, looks like there are two different issues discussed in this thread. I
wouldn't blame Mark for thread-hijacking though (as someone else did),
since at a first glance for me too it looked like these issues might very
well be related.

Regards

Michael

There's a way out of any cage.
		-- Captain Christopher Pike, "The Menagerie" ("The Cage"),
		   stardate unknown.