Re: FireFox broken, sends no data to paypal on payment screen.

On 09/07/2016 01:39 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
Greetings all;

Online business seems to have hit a roadblock.

Is there anything I can change in the about:config that will allow
the "next" button to work on the https paypal pages?

I have even tried it a couple time after restarting in the safe mode,
with all plugins disabled.  Dead in water, not a single packet seems to
be issued when, after entering the paypal address of the recipient, I
click on the Next button adjacent to the right.

FWIW, the old, hasn't ever been updated google chromium also behaves the
same, when I can get it to login, which is about 10% of the time.  After
rebooting, it will not login at all.

Cheers, Gene Heskett

Firefox is definitely broken. I can't view YouTube videos or visit many common web sites. I get a security warning. I blame a crypto update for this, as well as a Firefox update.

Mark Allums