Re: System in broken state after dpkg upgrade

On Wed, 07 Sep 2016, Marko Randjelovic wrote:
> setenforce 0 works, there is no need to reboot the whole system. On
> the other hand, I cannot upgrade selinux policy from jessie because
> there is no selinux-policy-default in jessie, although there is in
> testing.

That's basically because the policy wasn't fixed in time for the jessie
release (see #756729 and #771484). If you're using selinux on Debian, it
would probably be good to participate in the development of the default
policy and refpolicy packages.

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
 -- Lowery's Law